Saturday 29 August 2015

From Ardmore with Love

Well I never thought I would say it but we have just spent a few weeks exploring around Auckland and I really enjoyed it! There I said it.

I have to admit though the nearest I got to the CBD was passing it by on the motorway. But the Greater Auckland Region was excellent from Rodney to the West Coast it really does have a lot to offer.

The NZMCA Park at Ardmore is so conveniently located it made a great stop over.

Next time though we will definitely get the Regional Parks pass and stop a bit longer. However right now it's whitebait season and I can hear those hide tides calling. In fact if I think about it hard enough I can even hear the butter sizzling in the pan ready for my first fritter of the season. Fingers crossed we catch more than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment